What warranty services are available to me?
We offer two warranty service options, depending on your eligibility. You aren’t required to register your Intel® product for warranty services.
Click or the topic for details:
Standard warranty replacement (SWR)
SWR is available for 30 days after purchase date on qualifying Intel products.
- We ship out a replacement part on receipt of the non-functional or defective product that is eligible for warranty service.
- The SWR program is available 30 days after the purchase date. You should make any warranty replacement that is required inside 30 days of purchase through your Intel® Authorized Distributor. If your Intel Authorized Distributor isn't available, contact Intel directly.
- You must return non-functional or defective parts inside 30 days of the replacement request, or we cancel the replacement order.
- The maximum allowable number of units for replacement at any given time under SWR is 20 for Intel® Technology Provider Program members, and five for non-members.
Advanced warranty replacement (AWR)
AWR is a premium warranty service available to eligible Intel® Technology Provider Program members.
- This warranty is only available to eligible channel program members who purchase qualifying Intel® products sold through Intel® Authorized Distributors in their region.
- We ship replacement products or spare parts to Intel Gold or Platinum partner program participants without waiting for the returned defective part. Registered partners aren’t eligible for AWR.
- The AWR program is available 30 days after purchase. You should make any warranty replacement that is required inside 30 days of purchase through your Intel Authorized Distributor. If your distributor isn't available, contact Intel directly.
- You must return the non-functional or defective parts to Intel 30 days from submitting the warranty replacement request. Failure to return in this time frame might result in a suspension of your AWR benefits.
- The maximum allowable units for replacement at any given time under AWR warranty:
- Gold Partners: six units at any one time.
- Platinum Partners: 10 units at any one time.
|Note||We can add to or change the AWR terms and conditions at any time. We can deny AWR support for any request that doesn't meet the AWR requirements. We can discontinue the AWR program once we give notice to AWR program participants.|
|Note||We process Intel® Platform Collaboration and Systems Division High Performance Compute Block system warranties through Intel Customer Support. For warranty service, contact customer support. Be sure to provide the system Product Code to the support agent.|
How do I receive warranty services?
Intel® Technology Provider Program members
If you’re an Intel® Technology Provider member:
Intel® Technology Provider Program nonmembers
If you're not an Intel Technology Provider member:
- Contact your place of purchase.
- If you're unable to receive support, contact Intel Customer Support.
If you're interested in becoming an Intel® Technology Provider Program member, see the Intel® Technology Provider page.
What information do I need to provide?
The following information is required to process warranty requests:
- Proof of purchase
- Intel® Technology Provider Program membership number (if member)
- Your email address and telephone number
- Your shipping address
- Name of the product
- For High Performance Compute block server systems provide the system Product Code (PROD CODE) to the support agent
- Product part number
- Serial number or sSpec for boards or server products
- FPO and ATPO for processors
- Serial number/secure serial number for SSD products
- Description of the problem