See What’s New in 21.3
Intel® Quartus® Prime Software Suite v21.3 supports the newest FPGA family:
Intel® Agilex™ FPGAs
The Intel® Agilex™ FPGA family leverages heterogeneous 3D system-in-package (SiP) technology to integrate Intel’s first FPGA fabric built on 10 nm SuperFin Technology and 2nd Generation Intel® Hyperflex™ FPGA Architecture to deliver up to 45% higher performance (geomean vs. Intel® Stratix® 10)1 or up to 40% lower power1 for applications in Data Center, Networking, and Edge compute. Intel® Agilex™ SoC FPGAs also integrate the quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 processor to provide high system integration.
To learn more about what’s new in 21.3 for each of the components of the Intel Quartus Prime Software Suite:
One of the fastest ways to learn about specific features or design methodologies is to watch a quick video. The Intel Quartus Prime Software Suite has many videos to get you started.
Free Hands-On Training
Register for FREE instructor-led classes for hands-on training to enhance your FPGA design skills.
- The Intel® Quartus® Prime Software: Foundation
- Using Intel® Stratix® 10 and Intel® Agilex™ SoC FPGAs
- Introduction to the Platform Designer System Integration Tool
- The Quartus Software Debug Tools
- Timing Closure with Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Software
- Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Software Timing Analysis
- Using Intel® SoC FPGAs
- Introduction to Verilog HDL
- Advanced Verilog HDL Design Techniques
- And more!
Documentation and Support
Find technical documentation, videos, and training courses for Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software.
Subscribe to the Intel® FPGA Newsletter
Do you want the latest info about Intel® FPGAs, Programmable Accelerators, and power solutions? Looking for hot tips on training and tools? Click here to subscribe to the Intel Inside Edge Monthly Newsletter.