Low-power-consumption system-on-chip that provides edge analytics by combining an x86 MCU with a sensor subsystem and pattern-matching capability through a hardware-accelerated engine.
Pattern matching technology: This allows the microcontroller to learn through pattern recognition and differentiate appropriate response events. Having decision-making ability at the edge can provide a real-time response while being more energy efficient.
Internal sensor subsystem: This is a hardware acceleration engine with the ability to manage multiple sensors, allowing more peripherals to be supported. The sensor subsystem can handle wake events while the main core is in sleep mode, resulting in very low-energy consumption.
Intelligence at the edge: The Intel® Quark™ SE microcontroller C1000 brings intelligence to the edge for real-world applications. It is interoperable with other Intel®-based systems, simplifying integration of edge products in end-to-end Internet of Things architectures. More can be handled at the device level, reducing the need for larger gateways.
Faster time to market: The Intel® System Studio for Microcontrollers integrated development environment is included with all Intel® microcontrollers, and contains the open source Intel® QMSI board support package and Zephyr Project* RTOS. This maximizes investment of time and money by reusing software to scale up or down to any Intel® processor without additional costs.
- 8 KB cache
- 1.8–3.3V operating voltage
- 32 MHz clock speed
- Optimized power management and low battery power
- 80 KB SRAM, 384 KB integrated Flash, and 8 KB OTP
- Intel® Quark™ Microcontroller Software Interface (Intel® QMSI)
- Intel® System Studio for Microcontrollers SDK
- Download the datasheet for complete product details
Develop and Prototype
Use the Intel® Quark™ SE Microcontroller C1000 Evaluation Kit to quickly prototype and validate your product ideas. The kit includes a developer board with sensors and hardware interface shields, integrated communication modules, a software integrated development environment (IDE) and an open-source board support package.
- Bluetooth* low-energy module with integrated antenna
- 6-axis compass/accelerometer with temperature sensor (on sensor subsystem)
- Temperature sensor (on Intel® Quark™ processor core)
- 2 USB ports (JTAG debug and direct SoC)
- Integrated development environment provided by Intel® System Studio for Microcontrollers, which is an Eclipse*-based IDE for developing, optimizing and debugging applications
- Sample applications and documentation
Tìm hiểu thêm các dòng sản phẩm vi mạch điều khiển của Intel.
Vi mạch điều khiển Intel® Quark™ liên tục hỗ trợ và xây dựng giải pháp một cách an toàn.
Receive focused support for your design, accelerating time to market by minimizing technical roadblocks. Available tests and services include: Electrical and Connectivity Testing, Electromagnetic Testing, Energy Efficiency Testing, Power Supply Testing, Reliability and Environmental Testing, and Thermal Testing.