Intel® Ethernet I350 Server Adapter: Product Brief
The new Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350 family builds on Intel’s extended history of excellence in Ethernet products. Intel continues its market leadership with this new generation of PCIe* GbE network adapters. Built with the bridgeless Intel® I350 Ethernet Controller, these adapters represent the next step in the GbE networking evolution for the enterprise and data center by introducing new levels of performance through industry-leading enhancements for both virtualized and iSCSI Unified Networking environments. This new family of adapters also includes new power management technologies such as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing (DMAC).
• Halogen-free dual- or quad-port gigabit Ethernet adapters with copper or fiber interface options
• Innovative power management features including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing for increased efficiency and reduced power consumption
• Flexible I/O virtualization for port partitioning and quality of service (QoS) of up to 32 virtual ports
• Scalable iSCSI performance delivering cost-effective SAN connectivity
• High-performing bridgeless design supporting PCI Express* Gen 2.0 5GT/s
• Reliable and proven Gigabit Ethernet technology from Intel Corporation
Read the full Intel® Ethernet I350 Server Adapter Product Brief.